Sunday, March 20, 2011

ASOS, Peter Pan collars. Winter Dresses

So there is adorable peter pan collar dress on ASOS.com...it is seriously so cute. However, sadly, peter pan collars do not suit me. THE DRESS IS TOO CUTE.Anyway, I've always shied away from purchasing items online. My first online purchase was from ebay...I bought DSi XL screen protectors for my little sister. My second purchase, which was just last week, was a 8GB SD card for my camera (also from ebay).
I am now tempted to purchase from ASOS.com. The prices are reasonable and the sales are amazing. Things you can't get in Australia...easily anyway. It is SO hard to find lovely dresses over here. WELL, for a reasonable price anyway. I mean, I wouldn't pay $90 for a piece of flimsy material.So! My picks.
1) I've been after this 60s sort of dress for awhile now. I'm not too sure about this one though...
2) I love the colours on this one. Colour blocking is so in right now haha. I think that's why I really liked that forever21 sweater. I don't like clothing that is TOO bold. This one's just right...I reckon.3) This one's just floaty. Not whimsical floaty, but floaty. pretty. comfortable. Actually, it doesn't look quite 'floaty' in this picture. I do like the navy one too.4) This one's not a dress; a tunic. It's so nice and simple.

Add Video5) LOVE this one. Okay, it's not quite love. Love enough. I do like the structure of the dress.

I guess I'm looking for dresses that are suitable for the coming winter. It's great that all the winter stock in the Northern Hemisphere is either on sale or going on sale. Bargainous.

No comments:

Post a Comment