Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday Dress

So I was browsing for a birthday dress...okay, it was just an excuse to actually purchase one. I seriously need to empty out my wardrobe. There is no room to squeeze new clothes in now.
Anyway, I came across this GORGEOUS dress and pondered about it for around two days before I bought it. Of course, as all things go, other dresses caught my eye. *sigh*.

Ruche is sucha lovely site haha! These caught my eye. 

apple baby blossom stitched dress $32.99
This is such a perfect dress for spring...it's autumn here though.Obviously, not for my birthday though. I just thought it was so pretty haha.
ascending pleats one shoulder dress in coral $44.99
 This one was the one that I thought would be a nice birthday dress. For dinner anyway.
breaking loose crochet wool sweater

float on by butterly dress $39.99 from ruche.
I know some people may go 'ewww' at this dress, but seriously. There's something about it. haha! Butterflies!
Pure of heart one shoulder dress $46.99 from ruche. 

Something to smile about lacy one shoulder tunic $42.99 from ruche.
.
Chloe Rose Drape Dress £30 from yayer
In the end, I purchased this dress from yayer. It's the Chloe Rose Drape Dress. £30 + £8.50 postage. Not bad! It's suuuuper pretty yesyes? I hope it suits me though LOL. So this shall be my birthday dress! I'll need to get something else for clubbing as there are crazy people at clubs which means my lovely dress will get ripped. Well, something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment