Friday, March 25, 2011

So, I don't wear a lot of makeup. I only started wearing makeup last year. Beginning of university. Even then, I didn't like wearing it. But I find if you go to uni all daggy, at least a maked-up face will save you....right? No? Haha! Well now, I don't even bother with the make-up. I lie, I do...sometimes...

Anyhow! When I DO wear makeup I put on eyeliner. That's it really. Sometimes I'll put on mascara and a peachy matte shadow. In terms of face, I am so bad. I never wear foundation. Rarely do I use BB cream either. If it's not sunny, I won't bother putting on sunscreen ( I told you I'm bad). HOWEVER, I sometimes put on tinted moisturiser. Clinique's moisture sheer tint is good.
Photobucket

I also use this totally wonderful creme. It's got SPF 30 in it as well!
Photobucket

I do have BB cream...my Mum went out and got my some which was super lovely of her. It's just that my skin is just so sensitive. I could actually feel the weight of the cream...this BB cream is a really 'weak' and light one as well. But it does have a beautiful finish. So basically, if your skin can take it do try it. It's really nice.
Photobucket


It comes with a pressed powder version as well. Packaging is gorgeous!

In terms of eye makeup, I simply adore CLIO's eyelove eyeliner. It's got a bit of glitter in it which adds an extra oomph. For mascara, I'm currently using Napoleon's peep show and for lash primer, I'm using Clinique's lash building primer.
Photobucket


I usually like Clinique's products, but the lash building primer was a bit of a let-down. I find Lancome's lash primers a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment