Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Wishlist of May


I always have wishlists...and they always change...and then I don't want the things on my wishlist anymore. HAHA. Scatterbrained I am. So, my wishlist for the month of MAY.

Oroton has some pretty okay stuff.
1) irregolari ring//Chunky ring. Love.

2) vintage stud earrings//I've been looking for studs like these. These ones don't look too great though. Hm.

3) frangipani sunglasses//I NEED NEW SUNNIES. LOVE THESE I THINK.

This is a sort of a weird thing to have on a totally materialistic wishlist HAHA.

4) Blue Microphones Snowball Microphone//Man, I want this.
5)Chloe Pleat Maxi Skirt (sportsgirl)//I have been wanting a maxi skirt for aaages. This comes in a cream colour..i think. I'd prefer a lighter colour. 
6)Reiss Danielle Maxi Skirt (ASOS)//This is so effing pretty.

9)ASOS Full Maxi Skirt (ASOS)//Not a bad one.
10)purely poetic belted cardigan(ruche)//LOVE.

11)billowing embroidery pleated top (ruche)//PRETTY.

12)FLORAL SCARF (ZARA)//Colorblocking: Subtle, Like.

12)TRICOLOUR SCARF (ZARA)//I dunno, I just like the feeeeel of it.


What a massive list.

No comments:

Post a Comment